WHITE COLNE PARISH COUNCIL Summons and Notice of Extraordinary General Meeting
Notice is hereby given that an Extraordinary General Meeting of the Parish Council will be held on
Tuesday 19 April 2022 at 7.30pm at White Colne Village Hall
1.Apologies for absence
2.Declaration of interests on items on this agenda
3. Public Question Time – members of the public may ask questions or make a statement about the parish council, other matters of local concern.
Planning Pre Application – none
Ref. No: 22/00770/FUL Weirstock Farm Wakes Colne Road
White Colne Essex CO6 2QE
Change of use of equestrian barn to 1 x 3 bedroom dwellinghouse
(C30 residential use).
Expiry date: Wed 27 Apr 2022
Ref. No: 22/00799/HH Brambles Farm Brambles Lane White Colne
Essex CO6 2QG
Single-storey detached garage and store.
Expiry date: Tue 10 May 2022
Ref. No: 22/00909/OUT Brooms Farm Colne Park Road White Colne
Essex CO6 2QN
Outline planning application with all matters reserved for the erection of 1 dwellings.
Expiry Date: Tue 10 May 2022
(b) Any other planning matters raised by Members.
(a) To confirm an increase in Village Hall hire rates from 1 May 2022 as follows:
• Party hire (any day) £15 per hour with a 3 hour minimum booking (increase from £10 per hour with no minimum booking)
• Weekend hire £12 per hour (increase from £9 and £10 per hour)
• Weekday hire up to 6pm £9 per hour (increase from £6 per hour)
• Weekday evenings from 6pm £10 per hour (increase from £9 for regular
• No discounted rates for regular hirers.
6. To consider any other matters received since the preparation of this agenda and which the chairman considers urgent
Chairman of White Colne Parish Council
Date: 13 April 2022
Approved minutes of previous parish council meetings may be inspected by arrangement with the clerk.